Sewing Studio & Craft Room Tour


I recently filmed an updated sewing studio and craft room tour.  This space has been many things over the years and needed a few updates to flow better.  It is where I do my designing, cutting, sample making, sewing, pressing, packaging and shipping.  I also use it to store all of my knitting projects and fabrics for quilting and personal sewing.  

The 2 machines that I use are a Bernina B350 Patchwork Edition and a Judi DDL 8700

I have been using the room for a few weeks since the updates and I can definitely see an improvement in my productivity.  It is easier to keep neat and the boys come in to use the large tables often which I love.  It was a complete success!


Comments

  1. I was wondering what steam iron you use. My is really old and flaky about generating steam.

    I'm really enjoying watching last year's vlogmas videos. They're so peaceful and relaxing! Thanks!

    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts